COVID 19 Protocols for Graduation Photography
Covid-19 has changed the way the world runs at the moment, and we have adapted to meet these changes. Here is a list of some of the ways that Alan Dickson Photography is committed to making your graduation photography session as safe and enjoyable as possible.
- Hand Sanitizer always available
- Studio bathroom stocked with soap and paper towels
- All flat surfaces sanitized. Studio is also professionally cleaned regularly.
- Interior/Exterior door knobs wiped with Lysol between sessions
- Ability to keep physical distance to more than 6 feet
- Photographer will wear a mask
- Students will be encouraged to wear masks, to be removed immediately before the sitting, then put back on immediately afterward
- Appointments will be made ½ hour apart to allow for cleaning of gowns, props, etc.
- Friend sessions will be discouraged/not allowed
- Gowns will be rotated out and steamed in between sessions
- Props like diploma book, flowers, and caps will be steamed and/or sanitized between sessions
- Interac Tap or eTransfer will be encouraged. Unfortunately, cash/cheques will not be accepted.
Once your session is done, you will receive an email with all your proofs the same night. Photos/packages can either be mailed to your location ($10 + tax) or if you are local, we can arrange contactless pick up here at the studio. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by phone (807-345-6704) or email (email@example.com.)